- The more personal you can make the text on the note, the better.
- You are free to come up with ways of how to give it.
- If you want to decorate the note, by all means, go ahead 🙂
- Consider writing in CAPITAL LETTERS if you don’t have the clearest handwriting. That is generally easier to read.
- PRO TIP: If you feel a bit shy, you can tell people that you have taken on a challenge to do it, wanting to spread more kindness in the world. It’s a perfect “excuse” if you feel more comfortable with that 😉
The inspiration behind this challenge
You never know what kind of day someone is having, or what they are going through in their life. Maybe they feel lonely, so when you give them a note, it shows that they are seen. Maybe they are nervous for something they are going to do that day, so this note can boost their confidence. Maybe they feel just fine, but this unusual act of kindness can inspire them to do something kind for someone else.
In other words, you never know what a small act of kindness, just a few kind words from a stranger, can do for someone.